Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderfull Thanksgiving!
As usual Mom and I went to my sisters house. This year was the fastest dinner ever! We got there at 3:30 and were home by 8:00. That was ok with me since I had full and plenty. And then the football starts........get me out of here..................Eagles..............boo..................
Next year I want to volunteer to help serve the homeless. Every year I say this is the year!However, the holiday seems to sneek up on me and I usually have a "big event" happening in my life and I unable to participate in any program. Not next year though, it will be my top priority!
Flash back..................................2007
Last year I was in the process moving from my condo and settling/moving into my townhouse. I had my condo on the market for just about 6 months, when I got an showing on October 27th, and an offer that evening. Signed the paperwork for the sale on Halloween October 31st. How lucky it was last year and not this year the way the market is! Since I had not found a place. The next week the realtor and I looked at 25 houses in one week. Thank god for an aggressive realtor! My head was spinning! I moved and made settlement in one day! December 4th! I never felt such a sense of accomplishment and exhaustion at one time. It is hard to believe that we are coming up on our one year anniversary! When I say we it's me and my Mom!
This year ................................................2008
The remainder of my time has been spent going to school twice a week! I work full time from 8-5 Mon-Fri, and attend classes on Tue and Thurs evenings at BCC. The classes started in early Oct and finish Dec. It has been hard getting back in the grove of things. Studying and all the reading has preoccupied all my time lately. I'm proud of myself, I have gotten a 100% and 93% on our first two quiz's. In the next two weeks I have another quiz and my final! Wish me luck!!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment