Tuesday, October 28, 2008

There's a first time for everything

Hi! Welcome to Marlton Jul!
I am very excited starting my own blog.

First, I want to thank my friend Preston from Me and the Blue Skies for helping me with my beautiful header! He is my go to guy! Preston and I have known each other for 23 years! (my how time flies) We work together, but he is considered my friend first!
Over the past months I have learned all different kind of things from reading blogs from all over the world. They include crafting, going green, politics and somewhere along the way I recognized a lot of myself in these posts. I thought what the heck lets give it a try! I hope to get to know more about the world, and others and make more friends along the way. Would love to hear from you!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Julie, and thanks for the shout out. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!

    ReplyDelete